Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring at Castle Mohr


It is spring here in St. Louis land.  It is one of my favorite times, because despite the neglect that our yard receives all year long, every spring, all these amazing flowers and plants turn green and spring up all over the place.   Here are a few pix from the back yard.  




There are other things coming into bloom during this season.  Our baby angel, who can throw the best fits, (mostly over not being aloud to touch things like, the remote, my camera, our cell phones,)  is learning to stand up without holding on to the furniture for support.  She is the most precious little girl, even when she is crying.  This round of tears was brought on by mama not letting her chew on the camera.
Notice the extremely cute outfit Grandma Bonnie made for Arie Alex?

Ahhhhhhh!  But we found a passie, and it was all better after that!  See how great I am at standing up?

1 comment:

Liz said...

1st I love Tim's long hair. He looks cool. Secondly, I love your baby girl. I need to snuggle her. I love that her new outfit matches her room. Priceless.