Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Random things that happen at the gym: #2

Arie Alex locked herself in the car, and me out out of the car at the same time. I let her hold my keys sometimes. I strapped her into her car seat, and shut the back door, right before I intended to open the front door. At that exact moment, my beautiful child hit the "lock" button on the key remote. I freaked. I screamed, and the lady getting in her car next to me let me borrow her phone, b/c mine was now locked in the car. With my keys. And my daughter. I called Tim to come as fast as he could with the extra set of keys. It wasn't very hot, so I wasn't worried about her getting over heated. It was classic. Airawen smiling up at me through the side window. Me screaming, "Hit the round button!". After five minutes of randomly hitting the trunk pop and the panic button, she hit the "unlock" button. I dove for the driver's door, and breathed a sigh of relief. Lesson learned.

No comments: