Saturday, October 07, 2006

Pick of the Week: Super Size Me


If you needed a kick in the butt to start eating less junk and start working out more, this film will do it. It made me sick to my stomach, swear off fast food and then went out and then I went out and bought 7 different kinds of fresh fruits and vegitables. I don't know how anyone could do this to themselves, but this guy was dedicated to make a point. We all know fast food is bad for us, but did we know exactly how much damage it can do to us? Not just by gaining weight, but damage to our organs, damage to our mentality, causing adictions, and depression. I started watching this movie thinking, "I'll never give up my McDonald's fries!" Now I don't think I can bring myself to do it. There are some extreme cases in this movie, but you can't ignore the abolute betrayal to your body it is to eat fast food.

No comments: