Friday, November 17, 2006

We Live in the Most Beautiful Place On Earth













I never really understood why people got so attached to their neighborhoods or their houses. Now I understand. We live by a beautiful park and in a magical little house that is perfectly suited to us, me and Tim. It is an old neighborhood, and a 95 year old house. The trees are big and the sidewalks are cracked, the houses are brick and gardens and the park are two blocks in either direction. I am overcome with the beauty of it all and sometimes when I'm walking through the park, I feel like I'm in a fairytale where pixies and unicorns exist. Here are some pictures to show you what I mean. Tim and I took King for a walk a few weeks ago, under the tuning of the trees and changing of the air.

2 comments:

jess said...

What kind of dog is King? He's adorable.

Bailey Mohr said...

He's a Red Tri Australian Shepherd. He is my favorite kind of dog! They come in Black Tri, Red Merl and Blue Merl too. Blazer's Aussi is a Black Tri named Ron.