Friday, May 09, 2008

Arie Alex: 2 Months Old

This is a boring photo shoot!  We need to spice it up a bit.
That is what I'm talkin' about!  Now I look awesome!
Thanks to Devin and Drew Lammy for my head band!
I laugh and smile all the time now!
And I get better at lifting my head up everyday. 
She took the head band off.  Boring again.
See isn't this soooo much better?
Okay, I'll be happy because I just remembered I can put my hands in my mouth!
I am getting so good at this.  I rock!
I love being two months old.

I was just thinking, I really am kind of awesome.
The photo shoot is over?  Are you kidding me?  I was just getting the hang of this!  Okay, well tune in next time for when I continue to be cute and wonderful.

2 comments:

erika d. said...

She is so precious. What a sweet girl!

Liz said...

Dear Arie Alex,
I really love your headband. Maybe one day I can borrow it? I really love to be fancy too. I also love my passie, just like you! Maybe we should get together to play soon. I miss you BFF! Sorry about your shots...they do stink. I am glad Auntie Bai cuddled you and made you feel better. Mommies are great, arn't they? Well, you're looking fab. LYLAS & XOXO,
Char-Char