Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Arie Alex: 8 weeks old

Here is the long awaited quilt mama designed for me.
Maddie did such an amazing job putting it together.  It is beautiful!  We love it!  Thanks Maddie!



Here I am being 8 weeks old!
The changing table is the happiest place on earth!
I discovered my hands this week.  I love sucking on my fists.  I'm so talented! 
I love my swing and my legs are now fat enough to hold up my Baby Legs!  I'm 11lbs this week.
This the bag for my Fuzzie Bunz and Bum Genius cloth diapers
My curtains and crib and star!
This is my shoe drawer, but may I point out that all these shoes were given to me.
The music box and coin bank are from my Great Granny Mohr and the sampler is from my Great Grandma Bailey.
Here is my beautiful, crib bumper!
These books were Grandma Heath's when she was a little girl.  Mama loves to read to me.
Mama loves birds!  Maddie made these birds for me.
These birds are from my second cousins Heather and Patrick.  You can purchase these lovely pieces of art at PBK!
Daddy spray painted a branch from the back yard and hung the butterflies that Leah gave to me.

6 comments:

Debby Heath said...

Love the new pics. Arie gets prettier and prettier every day!

K & S Dalbey said...

Bailey, I am so excited to hear that you are using the bum genius diapers! Preston will also use them when he joins us in about 3 months. Perhaps we can get more of our dear friends to join the cloth diaper world! Love ya - Katrina

The Peterson family said...

What a darling nursery!! I love your style and the birds. A girl can never have too many shoes. She is off to a great start.

Liz said...

Hey! That nursery is so cute! I have not seen it all together with the bumper and the quilt. Love it! Oh gosh, Arie is getting to be a little chub. I love her cheeks. MUAH! I just want to kiss them!

Genese said...

great pics and her new quit is bueatiful! Did you say some one made it for you? Great skill!!

jess said...

She is more beautiful all the time, Bai. She looks like she's just having a blast, smiling away!! Love the quilt, how awesome that someone made it for you!