Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pick of the Week: Baby Soy


So I've been on this rant lately about all all baby onesies are boring pastels, or have stupid cartoon kittens on them or have ridiculous sayings, like "princess in training" on them, and I just want a fresh, bright onesie that I can put on my baby girl sans the obnoxiousness about being a diva or a princess or whatever.   Well I finally found them.  

I was shopping at Cotton Babies with Tim's mom, a couple weeks ago, and she walked up with this beautiful (and environmentally friendly,)  bright pink onesie with light green trim.  Baby Soy onesies.  Apparently a mom with the same dilemma I was having decided to make this whole soybean fabric clothing line,  called Baby Soy. 

Soybean fiber is not only soft and silky, but it is made to last and is completely recyclable.  The way it is made is harmless to nature b/c the production process is a closed end process.   They also make their clothes under free trade conditions so they are taking care of the world and the people in our world.  

You can see these sweet soft clothes and read all about Baby Soy at their website. 

No comments: