Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Dinner Table

So for our 5th anniversary, Mother's Day, Father's Day our birthdays, and the celebration of Airawen's birth, Tim surprised me and bought dinning room table (that seats more than four people), and a china cabinet, (for all that china we use all the time. :P)  We love having people over for dinner, but with all our friends having kids and sometimes wanting to have more than two people over at a time, it was quite crowded. 
I like making the table look pretty, now that there is room on the table for plates, silverware, glasses, and food and flowers.   It is very exciting! 
(Those are also my birthday dishes from my parents and Tim's parents.  Thank you, I love them!)
Picked these out of the ally behind our house.  We have beautiful flowers this year because of all the rain. 
Tim also bought me beautiful flowers that made my week.  If anyone knows what that purple one is with the yellow center, let me know b/c I love it!
Before dinner, Arie Alex and I decided to enjoy the beautiful weather out in our awesome back yard.
King joined us, but found us quite boring.  
My sweet girl!
Mama loves to kiss those chubby, baby cheeks!

No comments: