Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Arie Alex: 4 Months Old

Oh, hi!  Thought I should let you all know that I'm four months old now.  It is even better than being three months old.
Mama still gives me lots of kisses on my chubby cheeks.  I love it!
Everyone says that I look like my mama.  It must be the double chin. :)
My daddy tells me how beautiful and fun I am all the time.  He is the greatest man I know.
Let's see... What else do I like about being 4 months old....
Well, I laugh all the time.  I'm ticklish.  When mama coughs, I laugh.  When King barks, I laugh.  When someone says "lobster", I laugh.  I am a giggly girl!
I am getting lots of hair on my head.
I am very coordinated with my hands and mouth now.  I can suck my thumb and take my passie in and out of my mouth, as well as my favorite toys.

But the newest thing I like to put in my mouth is my toes!  That is my absolute favorite!  I'm really good at it!
Yep, that is my foot all the way up in my mouth.  Aren't I so big?
Well, I guess that is all for now.  I love my Bum Genius diapers. They are so cute and earth friendly.  They also give me less diaper rash, in case you wanted to know.  TMI?  Sorry.  Talk to you later!

7 comments:

jess said...

Love all the pictures, as usual, Bailey! You have such a pretty girl!!

Kirsten McKeown said...

Those pictures are beautiful.

Liz said...

Oh dear, too precious! I need to kiss those cheeks too!

Lara said...

Super cute pictures! Your little girl is precious! I hope you guys are doing well. Take care!

Lara said...

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! It was great to hear from you.
Go to
www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates
This is where I get all of my backgrounds! Have a wonderful day!

K & S Dalbey said...

Hey girl, I have been meaning to ask what mode your camera was set in for these great photo's.

Lara said...

Hello! I am not sure if you have to type everything in again. Thats annoying if you do! I hope you find a background you like. :)
Take care!