Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Arie Alex: 16 Weeks


I took these last week when Arie Alex really was 16 weeks old.  She is now almost 17 weeks, but she still pretty much looks the same. 
I am probably one of the happiest 16 week old babies, ever!  Let me tell you why!
For one, I'm super cute and charming.  I know how to ham it up for the camera, and even when I have drool on my face, I'm still a great looking kid.
Second, I know how to ask important questions like, "When is lunch?", "Are you going to play with me now?"  and "Will InBev really buy Anheuser-Bush?"
That's what I think about InBev buy Anheuser-Bush.  Which brings me to the third reason I'm the happiest 16 week old baby, ever....  I found my tongue!
Hey, I know that funny guy....
That's my daddy!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my goodness! She is so pretty! I am missing her growing up :( I wish we could see eachother more often. Once a month isnt enough if you ask me! Miss you! Do you want me to bring you that exersaucer this weekend?

jess said...

Cute pictures of your sweet baby! I love your new dining room furniture and dishes!! Very cute :)