Monday, August 18, 2008

Arie Alex: 5 Months

This update is a little late, but I'm a busy girl!  So here it is....
The biggest move I'm made yet....
All the way around...
I can roll over!  
I'm so proud of my self.  I just roll across the room now, whenever I feel like it!
When I get tired I just put some tool in my mouth and rest.  But this is the beginning of my dancing career.  Everyone who danced had to roll over first!

Daddy and I play "Patti-Cake" with my feet....  And I stick out my tongue 
Daddy gives me kisses..... And I stick out my tongue.
What? If you were fun, you would stick out your tongue more too!
Daddy makes me laugh....  And I stick out my tongue.
I throw my foot up in the air.... And I stick out my tongue.  It is one of my favorite new tricks to spit everywhere by blowing raspberries.  I'm so talented.  Rolling over... Sticking out my tongue... Posting my own blogs.... :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're so proud of you Arie! You go girl!
-the Warrens

Liz said...

You are a cute kid Arie. I really love you! We had fun with you this last weekend. Have you tried sticking out your tongue yet? Its fun, you should try it :)

Lara said...

What a cutie! I hope you are doing well! Talk to you soon!