Friday, August 29, 2008

Sitting up and Cutting Teeth

Before we get started with this presentation, I really need to go get this tub of A and D ointment.
And I need to check my self out in the mirror...  I have two bottom teeth coming in.   You can just see them poking out...
I love A and D ointment!  It is really good stuff.  It comes in this big tub with a bright orange lid, and I can't get enough of it!
I just love this stuff.  I have to put it in my mouth.
What?  Oh yeah!  I'm here to tell everyone something....
I can sit up!  Isn't that great?  Have a happy Labor Day Weekend!  My mommy and daddy started dating 6 years ago on this weekend.  And now they have a baby who can sit up.  Crazy!

4 comments:

jess said...

Arie Alex just keeps getting cuter!! Congrats on 6 years together with Tim, that's awesome. Crazy how much your life can change in just that short amount of time.

Bummer that I missed out on the Kewpie 10 year reunion - it was the same weekend Mike came home from overseas, so just didn't work out. I missed you guys though!!

Leah Warren said...

Yeah Arie!!! She looks just like Tim in that last picture. I swear she has his smile.

Liz said...

She is so big! Cant wait to see you guys tonight!

Lara said...

She is adorable! :) She is growing so much. Hope you are well!