Friday, September 26, 2008

Arie Alex: 6 Months and Eating

So I've been six months old for a few weeks now, and the biggest part about being 6 months old is that now I get to eat solid food.
I love it!  I've had rice cereal and this week the started feeding me carrots.  I'm getting better at eating off the spoon every day.
Hey, what is this?  A new food?
It is shaped like a star.  I'm going to eat it!
Ahh ma gos!  Wa eh the?  Ih horrible!
This is so disgusting!  I think they are trying to poison me!
Whatever you do, DON'T eat the star shaped food!

1 comment:

Liz said...

that is classic! i love that she is making that horrible face. hehe, she will get over it and eat gobs of those puffs i bet! also love the big excited smile with the carrot face. she is getting too big! auntie liz misses that girl!