Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Arie Alex: 7 Months

 I am 7 months old!  Mamma gave me this bird to try and distract me from this get up she put me in, but I'm not fooled.  I know she is trying to make me look like a baby doll.
Just the details.
This is the pink sweater and bonnet my Grandma Bonnie wore for her baptism.  (I totally look like a baby doll in this picture.)
Mamma, if you are going to take away my bird, I'll just chew on my hand instead!
Oh, yes!  Back to me being 7 months old.  Well, I'm really good at eating food now, and I'm starting to crawl.  
My favorite is still to put everything in my mouth.  That is how I learn about things.
This is the beautiful dress I was baptized in.  The back is held together with these things called, "beauty pins".  Mamma likes to take these detail shots. 
Really? Seriously?  You are going to take away my bird, and give me a leaf?  
Did you remember that I have two teeth?
That is what I thought!  As soon as I put that leaf in my mouth, mamma gave me back the bird!

People say that as I get older, I'm starting to look more like my daddy.  Not in this picture!  I totally look like my mamma! 

3 comments:

Padgetts said...

Beautiful photos and congrats on the baptism...she is so beautiful and I love the family photo on the previous posting. Blessings to your little one.

The Peterson family said...

what gorgeous pictures, Bai!!! You are so talented and have such a beautiful little blessing..

Jamie said...

She's so sweet Bailey. Seems like you're really enjoying parenting. It only gets more fun from here!