Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Beautiful Airawen Gets Baptized

October 12, 2008 Airawen Alexandra got baptized.
She as happy and calm through the whole ceremony and everyone said how beautiful she looked in her dress.
Matt Blazer's, (the man holding Arie Alex in this picture) daughter, Caroline, was baptized in the same dress.  It has hand made by Caroline's grandmother and on loan to us.  Since Airawen is seven months old, she as too big for all the family baptism gowns that have been passed down in Tim's family.
Our friend Amy Darr took pictures for us during the ceremony.  Thanks Amy!
Arie Alex and Grandma Heath.
This might be our first family picture since Easter.
It was an amazingly warm day so we spent much of the day in the back yard.  I love our back yard!

Graceanne eats her taco soup and Rachel Blazer reads to Caroline.
Joe and Tyler Bertam
Arie Alex loved Great Granny's bracelet.
It was a great day! At the end of it, we sat down and played with the turtle that projects stars on the walls and ceiling, a gift from Grandma Heath.  

Thank you to all our friends and family who helped us celebrate the baptism of our daughter.  You mean so much to us and we are blessed to have you in our life.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh my gosh! I love those pics of her in your yard in that dress and sweater. She does look like a little doll baby. How precious!! And also...when the heck did you cut your hair off!!! It is so cute! I have not seen you in too long, too too long. I love you.

Arie,
You look so pretty in your pics! I love your baby legs in the tooth brushing pics too. I am wearing mine today, and I also love to brush my toofers :) Lets get together to hang out soon!
Char Char