Friday, June 01, 2007

The Greatest Game Ever Played


















So it is 7:10PM on a Tuesday night in St. Louis, and where would you want to be? How about the first row behind the Cardinal's dugout? How about the Cardinals home game where they put the smack down on the Pirates 9 to 4 after like a 50 game losing streak? Yes, they are once in a lifetime seats, and they were generously given to us by our good friends Scott and Abby. Tim got Molena to give this little boy sitting next to us one of the balls as he was coming off the field. The little boy's grandpa gave us $20, so we bought the little boy a foam finger, Abby a Margarta and Tim a beer. Everyone was quite happy. Saddly, the wonderful and amazing So Taguchi didn't play that night, but I got to see him at the very end when they all came out to do the "good game" thing at the end. Here are some of the phenomenal pictures from the game, and Thanks to Scott and Abby for including us in one of the greatest nights ever!

4 comments:

Liz said...

It was about time for an update...2 months is a bit silly. Wow, sweet seats. I bet that was a blast! How the heck do you upload so many pics to your blog? If I do 3 it takes like 20 minutes to upload. You are so much smarter than me :) Love you.

annie said...

What I really want to know is, did you eat a giant pretzel? The game is not over 'til you've had ballpark nacho cheese on something.

Bailey Mohr said...

I did not, I actually ate a huge feast before the game when we BBQed with our friends. I'm not a big fan of that ballpark cheese anyway, but I do love me a giant pretzel, even if it costs $15.

Bailey Mohr said...

Liz,
I am not smarter than you, I just let them load while I went to do something else. I also compress my photos down to like 3x5 so that they are smaller files.