Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween








I dress up as some sort of magical flying thing, with lots of glitter, almost every year. I am the only one who dresses up at my work and I go around and pass out candy. Today, I got to walk into a faculty meeting at Covenant Seminary, dressed as a five and a half month, pregnant, sparkly butterfly and give all our professors candy! It totally made my day!

This year, Tim had to work out of town on Halloween, but we got to carve our pumpkin before he left and King and went to visit friends Halloween night. We had dinner at Todd and Leah's and King got hot dog that fell on the ground at Starr's house. (Thanks, Pete!) We sat around the fire with Zach and Hannah and some other friends, and enjoyed our kind of warm, not rainy Halloween. We missed Tim though and are looking forward to next year when Arie Alex will be here to dress up with us!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! WE MISS YOU, TIM!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

You are the cutest pregnant sparkly flying thing I've ever seen! Nice pumpkin, whats up with the cleft lip? Were you trying to do a tooth and went the wrong way? Sorry you were alone this year...glad you have king, and Arie-Alex!! She is gonna be SO gosh darn cute, I am just gonna have to squeeze her (gently of course). Its so crazy to admit that my best friend and the person I love almost the most in this world is a 5 month old. Ah, just wait, its undescribable how much you can love that little child.

Donnetta said...

Sorry I missed you Mrs. pregnant sparkly fly thing and good thing you have this wonderful BLOG.

Wishing you the best.

Blessings,

Donnetta