Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Chicago










Tim and I spent a weekend in Chicago a couple weeks ago. It was his brother's 30th birthday. Christine, Brian's wife, invited us all up to Chicago to surprise Brian the weekend of his Birthday. The boys played golf and the girls went shopping. Tyler and Graceanne showed us there Halloween costumes. Jake and Drew stayed back in Red Bud to play football on Saturday, and they were greatly missed! But we got to call them on the OnStar phone in the car. I loved it!

Christine and I got makeovers at a new store that was opening in Osego and then we all had an amazing dinner in the city. Christine me non-achoholic wine so that I could drink with everyone at dinner. She had chocolate bars with our names on cut out maple leaves at the table. She is so fun and thoughtful, and a great evening with the family.

No comments: