Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Baby Shower for Work
















Back in December, before all the Christmas craziness, my beautiful friends, April and Emmalee, threw me a baby shower for work. They made a fantasticl diaper cake, full of fun baby things for a center piece, and a baby rattle corsage that I wore proudly throughout the party. It was my first baby shower, and I decided at that point, that baby showers are more fun that wedding showers b/c cute little pink things for Arie Alex are better than crystal bowls and cookware.

Although, I'm getting more into this whole domestic side of life. Buying things are expensive. A lot of times making them is cheaper, and I like custom designing to fit my every whim. So.... I've decided I want a sewing machine. Yes, you can fall over from shock now, Tim almost did. He made me look him in the eye and say, "I really want a sewing machine" four times, before he would believe me. It is true, I really want one so I can make all these cute things that I see stores charging $60 for, that I could make for $10.

More baby shower pics to come. Thanks to all those who have given us cute and much needed things for our baby girl! We are so blessed to have you supporting us, and praying for us as we anticipate the arrival of our daughter.

No comments: