Thursday, January 31, 2008

Stole this from Brooke...My husband



What is his name?
Timothy Richard Mohr. He goes by Tim, or I call him "Baby".

How long have you been together?
We will be married 5 years in June, and we were "together" about 9 months before we got married.

How long did you date?
Ummm... Well it is kind of tricky, but I a little under four months before we got engaged.

How old his he?
He is turning 28 in May

Who eats more?
He does. He eats hands full of things all every 10 minutes.

Who said I love you first?
I did. I'm not scared to tell the truth.

Who is taller?
He is taller, and even in heels I have to break my neck to look up at him, not b/c he is strangly tall, but b/c I'm horrifyingly short.

Who can sing better?
Tim sings very well. He sang to me when he proposed. I sing like a really bad audition on American Idol.

Who does the laundry?
Both of us pretty evenly. Although, I think Tim ends up doing most of the actual folding of the clothes.

Who pays the bills?
Tim, I haven't seen or opened a bill in 4 and a half years.

Who sleeps in the right side?
I do. Which started out so I could be closer to the bathroom in our old apartment. But in the house we live in now makes is so I have to walk around the bed and past a chair and a desk, which is super convenient since I get up every 3 hours to pee since I'm 36 weeks pregnant.

Who mows the lawn?
Tim. I really should get better at helping with the yard.

Who cooks dinner?
I do, but we both do dishes. It is one of my favorite times of day.

Who drives?
Tim does, especially on long trips, but since I've been pregnant, Tim has had a built in sober driver.

Who is more stubborn?
I would say we are equally obnoxious when it comes to who thinks they are right.

Who kissed who first?
He kissed me first, on the couch watching Moulin Rouge after we had been "dating" for almost two months.

Who asked who out first?
Tim asked me on our first official date. He took me to a few places, and had a card and a candle at to give me at each place. We had dinner at Murray’s. It was so good!

Who proposed?
He did- in front of all my friends and family at my college graduation party. Just how I like it, public displays of humility and self abandon in the name of love.

Who has more friends?
I probably due, b/c I hang on to friends from every stange of life, long distance, and local. I also due the whole Facebook and Myspace thing, that keeps me in touch with people from everywhere.

Who is more sensitive?
Tim is, especially in social situations. He is sensitive to the needs and thoughts of others, his surroundings and can put himself in other people's shoes who might be scared or uncomfortable. I'm usually looking for the food, and assume that everyone is as outgoing as I am.


Who has more siblings?
I do. I'm one of four, Tim is the baby of three.

Who wears the pants?
I hate this question. If I say him, I look weak, and if I say me, then that makes him look weak. So I would say we have a pretty good team going. I'm in charge of the things I'm good at, and he's in charge of the things he's good at. He almost always asks me my opinion and what I want to do or how I want to do things. I often have no problem stating my opinion or I give him a list of options and leave the decision up to him, b/c I like it when he takes charge. He is good at taking care of me, and I know that he always aims to make me happy and has my best interests at heart.
I love my man!

1 comment:

jess said...

That's really sweet, Bailey! This has been a fun thing to do!