Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Arie Alex: Week 2


I am two weeks old today!  I had a very busy second week of life.
First Aunt Lori and my cousins Graceann and Tyler came to see me.
Then we had to say goodbye to Grandma Bonnie, and momma and I had to fend for ourselves and try and figure out how to do everything for the first time on our own.  So far I guess she's doing okay. :)
I got really good at gripping things with my little fingers.  Daddy's hand looks so big next to mine!
I got my second bath and real tears started coming out of my eyes when I cry.  So pitiful! 
We loved hanging out with Great Granny Mohr at her Easter Brunch!
Daddy loves to show me off!
Thank you, Aunt Lori, for feeding me lunch.
I got to spend some quality time with my cousins, Graceanne and Jacob.
Also my Uncle Brian and Aunt Christine came to see me and Mom and Dad forgot to take pictures!  What were they thinking! 
Man I'm tired!  It was a tough second week of life! A few diaper blow outs and some spitting up puts a girl through a lot of outfits.  Someone call wardrobe and tell them to send over the Prada!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arie Alex...you are too cute and your momma is funny!

The Lovealls said...

Bailey, i love all the pictures! Thanks for sharing, Arie Alex is adorable! :)

jess said...

She's so sweet, Bailey! I love her poor pitiful face in the bath picture!!

The Peterson family said...

She is darling! I bet you cannot believe how much you already love her.

Liz said...

Oh my gosh she is a Bailey. I think she looks so much like Bethany and your Mom. I swear, she is a little Bailey family clone.

Marti said...

That bath face is so sad! Hope you are doing well. Don't worry, you will get to sleep again.