Saturday, March 01, 2008

Arie Alex Arriving Wednesday at the Latest!

So I'm on bed rest due to "high blood pressure", and if I don't go into labor before Tuesday, they are going to call us into St. John's after 4PM and induce me. So Arie Alex will be here by Wednesday morning sometime at the latest! Keep us in your prayers. I'm going crazy, and we would love a safe, healthy delivery too. :)

Tim's mom, an angel of God, came in on Thursday night and has been cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, shopping and putting all the little things together to help us get ready for the baby. It has made my stress level go way down, since I was all worried about how I was going to do all that stuff while on bed rest.

If anyone knows how I could go into labor tonight, I would love to know the secret. We have been trying EVERYTHING, that they say causes labor. She just doesn't seem ready to be out yet. We'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

Jake and Liz said...

Good luck Bailey!!!! I will be praying for you!!

jess said...

Enjoy your last few days of sleep and rest, your great adventure is about to begin!!

Praying for you all week...can't wait to see her cute face!! Send pictures!!

The Peterson family said...

whooo hooo!!! I can't wait to hear details.

Hang in there and try and rest. I know it is difficult. How in the world can you be doing the things that "cause labor" if you are on bedrest??? Girlie, I know the bedrest rules.

So sweet that your m-i-l is there to help you. Huge blessing.

yay- cant wait!!!! post us some pics when you can.

Anonymous said...

hi, i just came across your blog on a google search, anyways i see you should have had a baby by now, from what your blog says, in that case congratulations!....also i posted a comment on your feb 12th entry before i saw this, and I was hoping you could email me and tell me were you got your puggle.

valvec21@oneonta.edu

that would be awesome, congrats again.