Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Arie Alex: Week 3



I am 3 weeks old today!  Which means I've been alive longer than most of mama's house plants.  It has been another big week for me.  I'm trying out this kimono sleeper.  What do you think?  Does it go with my skin tone?

I learned how to make the most heart breaking pouty face.  It gets them every time!
We got pretty tulips from Grandma Heath
Lydia Matlock and I had our first play date.  She is a tall girl!
Like mother, like daughter.  "Hi, Andrea!"
I learned how to talk to myself in the mirror.
Even though I looked fabulous in my Easter dress, I wasn't up for taking pictures.
We hung out with all the family for Easter dinner.  We missed Grandma Heath and Grandpa Richard, and Aunt Bethany b/c they were down with the flu.
Aunt Heidi came for the whole weekend to help take care of me.  She done fell in love with me!
I met my Uncle David and he thought I was pretty fun too!
Dene' came all the way from Germany to see me.
I slept through the sad goodbyes to aunt Heidi.
Just hangin' out with my girls.

Hold all my calls.  Mom and I are going to nap until I'm four!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hehe. I love you guys...nap till your four. Arie, you are hilarious! You must get your sense of humor from your auntie Liz :) She is sooooo cute. Great pics this week. Is it time for more yet?

jess said...

She's so sweet, Bailey. I love her poor pitiful pouty face!!