Monday, December 24, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!





















Merry Christmas Eve! I'm eating chocolate for breakfast. Not that it needs to be Christmas for me to do that, but it is finally here! We go to such great lengths to shop and decorate and bake, (yeah right) and prepare for this holiday, and here it is! King likes to guard the presents under the tree. He runs to the window any time there is a person with in 20 yards of the house and barks to let us know that someone is approaching. We hit the Christmas card jack pot this year! When I was growing up, It was tradition to hang the Christmas cards on the door. So I have carried on the tradition. We have a big door too and it was getting hard to find room for them all. Thanks to everyone who was thinking of us. We got lots of cute pictures, and next year we'll be sure to send out a card with the newest addition to our family!

We kicked off Christmas yesterday at Lori's with Tim's family. Ă…rie Alex already got three presents! Notice the doll's name? We got money toward our video camera and Brian and Christine gave me some bangles from National Geographic. I got a beautiful blue necklace from the Bertram's that goes smashingly well with a pair of earrings Brian and Christine got me for my birthday last year. Tim and I gave Graceanne her first Barbie and her first My Little Pony. Tim got some bike stuff and King got some dog bones. Bonnie tied a red ribbon around his collar. That makes me happy. :) King was very much a part of the festivities and I know he is just a dog, but I love having him around for holidays.

So it is off to see both sides of Tim's grandparents today, my family in Columbia tomorrow, and more picture to come! Happy Christmas and a Rockin' New Year!

1 comment:

jess said...

Merry Christmas, Mohrs!