Sunday, December 02, 2007

Christmas Tree












This weekend we went to the Boy Scout Troop 6 lot for the third year in a row to get our Christmas tree. It is one of my favorite things to do in the Christmas preparations. I am so excited to take Arie Alex next year to get her first Christmas tree! She was there this year, but she didn't really make the pictures. I hate giving my camera to other people, b/c they don't know how to take pictures, but oh well, I guess this is good enough for the blog.

Saturday morning was my friend Andrea Matlock's baby shower. She is due March 10th, and also having a girl. It was a really fun shower and one of the guests knitted these adorable pink baby booties right there while Andrea was opening presents and then tied green a green ribbon in them that had come from one of the other gifts. It was amazing! I gave Andrea the fairy princess duck that tells you the temperature of the bath water. So ridiculously excessive, but completely fantastic!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Shut it, she knitted them during the shower! Dang, I couldnt knit them if I had 2 years. Thanks for the updates Bai, I am proud. Sorry that you cant get good pics from us average joes...we are not all as stinkin good as you at taking pics :)

jess said...

You look so cute, Bailey, with your tummy starting to show.

And Andrea, if you read this, you look adorable too!

Congrats to both of you on your baby girls. I'm so happy for you to go through it together and raise your girls together, how cool that you're due at the same time!